Some of the unique advantages to using the new-generation, energy-efficient Q-ton heat pump:
- Very low operational noise
- Using a Q-ton heat pump system substantially reduces running costs and carbon emissions by 40 to 75%. It is suitable for installation in new and existing buildings, and does not require a heating back up.
- Enhance Capital Allowance (ECA)
- Q-ton is approved for the Enhance Capital Allowance (ECA) scheme, it is open to all UK businesses that pay Corporation Tax or Income Tax, providing they have used equipment on the energy technology list. This means that 100% of the capital investment for the Q-ton installation & transportation costs can be included in the offset against taxable profits in one year. This only covers new products.
- User Friendly
- LCD panel with light tap operation introduced as the industry’s first. A Large 3.8 inch full dot display and back light function. Regardless of the setting that has been applied, there is always the functionality to manually refill the tank. You can set a schedule such as a weekly operation pattern, day off or a peak-cut timer.
- 'Free' heat from outdoor air
- Q-ton absorbs ‘free’ heat from outdoor air and amplifies it to generate hot water swiftly and efficiently. It generates hot water up to 90°C without the requirement for an additional electric immersion heater.